This is a newly created position to manage and directly supervise the Information Technology Audit staff including:
- Progress monitoring
- Work papers and report review
- Staff development to ensure completion of the approved annual audit plan in accordance with Internal Audit Department policies and procedures and IIA Standards and Guidelines.
This role leads the department’s data analytics function, including continuous monitoring projects program in a healthcare system.
The position will also assist the Director with development and revision of department policies and procedure, staff continuing education, and completed audit/open issue information required for ongoing reports to senior management and the Board.
- Bachelors degree in Accounting, Finance, MIS, Computer Science or similar
- CISA certification
- Minimum of 8 years experience in IT Audit
- Experience in Data Analytics (Speak to this)
- Previous supervisory experience
- Previous healthcare experience
- Working knowledge of data analytics software (ACL, IDEAM, etc)
- Familiarity with frameworks (COSO, COBIT) and IIA Standards
- Salary range $90,000 – $120,000
- Performance Bonus 10%
- Signing Bonus Yes
- Medical Ins.
- Dental Ins.
- Vision Ins.
- Life Ins.
- Relocation Package
Want to apply? Click here to fill out a job application.