The Maintenance Planner is responsible for planning maintenance of production and processing equipment, refrigeration, boiler room, waste plant, building maintenance, and seasonal equipment in a 24/7 manufacturing environment. They are also responsible for maintaining consistent communication with maintenance, production and processing supervision to obtain maximum machine up-time. It will be important that they participate as a Core member of a Packaging Operations Business Unit, responsible for solving problems and driving results in that Unit and in identified support areas. I this role you will provide input to the training program for all mechanics.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (ME or EE Preferred)
- Continuous Improvement Technical Knowledge
- Min 1-3 Years of Computerized Maintenance Planning Experience (PM and Work Orders)
- Must be US Citizen or Green Card holder
- Food and Beverage Manufacturing Experience
- Electrical (PLC) Knowledge
- Project Management Certification
Provide on-going maintenance activity plans that ensure the reliability of plant infrastructure, including but not limited to:
- Preventative maintenance programs.
- Predictive maintenance programs.
- Safety and regulatory needs
- Approx. 25% of responsibilities include completing Capital Projects as assigned
- Approx. 25% of responsibilities include recommending and completing Continuous Improvement projects oriented toward maximizing equipment uptime.
- Recommends and initiates changes to improve equipment operating performance, performs job estimates, work scheduling, and budget control.
- Backup Shift Supervision. Off-shift emergency support
- Participates in all regular meetings as scheduled
- Other duties as assigned
- Salary range $75,000 – $95,000
- Performance bonus 10% of base salary
- Medical Ins.
- Dental Ins.
- Vision Ins.
- Life Ins.
Want to apply? Click here to fill out a job application.