We are currently for a Fortune 500 company who values hard work and are driven by passion for excellence. The Logistics Engineering Manager position is responsible for Optimizing the Supply Chain from end-to-end by making our client’s operations leaner, more efficient and more profitable while increasing customer service, quality, and associate morale. This position provides functional, technical or process leadership throughout the organization and will lead cross-functional teams to successful completion of strategic initiatives. This role requires candidates to be able to travel and work remotely 40% of the time.
Preferred candidates will have :
- Worked at a Distribution Company
- Certification in Lean, Six Sigma, or related methodologies is a plus.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Industrial Engineering required.
- 7+ years engineering experience in a distribution environment.
- 1+ year experience managing associates.
- Demonstrated excellence in project management of multi-million dollar capital projects.
- Knowledge of preventative maintenance programs for material handling systems and equipment required.
- Must be a US Citizen or Green Card Holder
- Must be able to travel 40% of the time
- Must be able to work remotely 40% of the time
- Leads and develops a team of experienced engineering professionals to attain goals and objectives for Logistics Engineering initiatives.
- Manages and leads a team on large-scale projects across all phases of implementation including solution design, financial analysis, business case development, project planning, milestone definition, stakeholder communication, implementation, and sustainment.
- Supports a Supply Chain Engineering Services program that builds upon company’s Fuel Potential strategy to Optimize the Entire Supply Chain and helps customers reduce their cost to serve.
- Works collaboratively with company leaders to identify and implement logistics process improvements to ensure most effective and efficient logistics processes.
- Identifies and implements new management tools, technology/equipment, business strategies and processes to promote “continuous improvement” and “quality”, as well as streamline processes within company business model.
- Conducts cross-functional meetings and presentations at all levels within company including senior management, in support of engineering initiatives.
- Develops and documents “Standard Cost Data” for use in cost analysis to evaluate the financial feasibility of potential projects.
- Develops and manages capital budget each fiscal year for CFC network.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan, prioritize, and accomplish goals.
- Maintains confidentiality of necessary information.
- Performs all duties inherent in the role of a Manager including hiring, termination, review and development of associates.
- Drives the Company Culture within the department and throughout the company to ensure fulfillment of company’s vision and purpose.
- Participation in special projects and performs additional duties as required
- Salary range $90,000 – $105,000
- Performance Bonus – Annual DOE
- Medical Ins.
- Dental Ins.
- Vision Ins.
- Life Ins.
Want to apply? Click here to fill out a job application.