The SAP Techno-Functional Analyst engages with business stakeholders, system implementation partners, and IT team to develop functional and technical solutions covering finance, human resources, procurement, sales, and end-to-end supply chain.
This is a crucial role for our client and all candidates must be US Citizens or Green Card Holders in order to be considered.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- BS in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or equivalent degree, certification or work experience is required.
- Minimum of 8 years’ of IT experience as a system analyst, architect, designer and/or developer required.
- Minimum of 5 years’ of recent full development lifecycle experience of global SAP implementations on SAP ECC 6.0 latest enhancement packs;
- Business Suite on HANA or S4/HANA preferred.
- Experiencing working for a large multi-national company on a global SAP deployment from inception to go live is required.
- Minimum of five years’ of experience with SAP Financials (FI/CO/FSCM) with the ability to expand into additional modules such as Procurement, Sales and Distribution (SD), and Material Management (MM) is required.
- Minimum of 5 years’ of experience integrating legacy, SAP ECC and third-party packaged applications required.
- Proven experience managing projects and influencing business, IT and consulting staff is required.
- Travel up to 20% of the time
- Work remotely up to 20% of the time
- Leverages and applies hands-on experience in systems analysis, business process analysis, data analysis, and workflow to configure and develop SAP business solutions that meet operational, performance, and reporting requirements.
- Works collaboratively with the business and IT teams to leverage out-of-the-box SAP functionality, evaluate alternatives, close gaps and challenge the need for RICEFW components.
- Documents SAP configuration, functional, technical, and quality assurance requirements.
- Provides oversight across multiple SAP ERP project tracks covering solution design, security, and quality aspects of the program.
- Applies SAP and industry best practices, standards and blueprints to accelerate delivery of company’s ERP program.
- Partners with leadership and project management teams on all assignments with the ability to accurately estimate, track, and schedule tasks and deliverables.
- Provides insight and guidance for day-to-day operations covering issue prioritization, defect management, and break fixes to ensure high reliability and availability of SAP related systems.
- Serves as an advocate throughout the IT organization to promote the effective use of company’s ERP solution, data and architecture.
- Maintains, follows, and ensures compliance with all company standards, policies, and procedures.
- Mentors and influences company team members to fully develop SAP core competencies that will help evolve the SAP center of excellence.
- Acts as a strong liaison across direct and indirect staff on site, offsite and offshore to deliver complex business solutions as well as application management services (AMS).
- Drives the company culture in the department and throughout the company to ensure unity of vision and fulfillment of company’s mission.
- Participates in special projects and performs additional duties as required.
- Proven leadership skills that build relationships with the business community and key stakeholders.
- Ability to quickly understand complex business systems and processes.
- Strong project prioritization, planning, estimating and delivery skills.
- Excellent organizational, time management, verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to cross train and mentor associates on SAP configurations, technologies, and tools.
- Ability to quickly troubleshoot, localize, and resolve system and application anomalies.
- Ability to extend SAP through RICEFW solutions.
- Basic understanding of SAP integration technologies and how to apply them covering Process Orchestration, Process Integration, and Data Services.
- Working knowledge of SAP Solution Manager and how to effectively leverage for application lifecycle and application management services (AMS).
- Working knowledge of HANA.
- Salary range $120,000 – $150,000
- Bonus 10%
- Medical Ins.
- Dental Ins.
- Vision Ins.
- Life Ins.
- Relocation Package
Want to apply? Click here to fill out a job application.