Our client offers great perks: a culture of collaborative employees that do whatever it takes to make sure the team—and our partners—succeed. The perks include bowling alley, beer taps on-site, full court basketball gym, spin studio, 2 cafe’s, company trip to Cancun every year.
As the Java Engineer your day-to-day will include designing, evaluating, updating and maintaining object-oriented applications, working with automated build and unit testing platforms. Forget the red tape, forget the micromanaging and monotonous routine, you’ll have autonomy and a breeding ground for opportunity working alongside business leaders and marketing staff to determine business requirements and rapidly translate them into final products.
- Excellent knowledge of one or more web application development frameworks, such as: Spring MVC, Spring WebFlow Spring
- Strong middle tier programmer with experience integrating the web tier with an Oracle back-end
- Strong software engineer with excellent programming skills in Java and OO Analysis and Design
- Must be able to pass USPS sensitive security clearance requirements
- Must be a US Citizen or Green Card Holder