The Instructional Designer will develop sales training solutions using instructional design methodologies, including needs analysis, design, and development. The Instructional Designer will develop the course and program design plans for web-based, video, eLearning, self-study and face to face instructor-led training.
- Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent work experience required
- 2+ years of Instructional Design required.
- 1+ year of training experience required.
- Knowledge of Instructional Design methodologies required.
- Experience in rapid e-learning authoring tools, such as Adobe E-Learning Suite (including Captivate, SoundBooth, Flash, Photoshop,Presenter)
- Up to 20% travel
- Video editing and design
- Experience designing sales related training
- Plans and leads the program development process including, but not limited to, course/program design, development of learning assessments at the course and program level, and development of facilitator guides using adult learning principles and instructional design methodology.
- Serves as project manager on course development, interacts and works collaboratively and creatively with all levels of management and SME’s to ensure that design, development, and delivery of training is consistent with business initiative objectives.
- Analyzes sales training needs and designs learning products in multiple formats (e.g. instructor-led, self-study, web-based, video, and simulation) that support business goals and improve individual performance.
- Works with trainers and subject matter experts to gather pertinent information and to pilot/test training materials.
- Supports the implementations by editing materials based on feedback
- Organizes and writes training course materials.
- Updates training materials in conjunction with operational changes.
- Writes policy, procedure and technical documentation.
- Collects and assists in the analysis of resource materials.
- Investigates new types of training and materials needed to convey learning.
- Improves the effectiveness of training programs by identifying instructional media options.
- Assists in the development of performance measures, achievement tests, questionnaires, simulations scenarios, and observation and performance checklists.
- Ensures that all training materials developed are consistent with the company Training Team standard.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent work experience required.
- Minimum of two years of Instructional Design required.
- Some experience training experience required.
- Salary range $70,000 – $75,000
- Performance bonus 5%
- Medical Ins.
- Dental Ins.
- Vision Ins.
- Life Ins.
Want to apply? Click here to fill out a job application.