Our client offers a fun place for the inquisitive. The client has been awarded three years in a row for being a Top 5000 Fastest Growing companies in the nation. They offer their employees an environment where you get to be yourself, free snacks and soft drinks. The client promotes laughing out loud and laughing often.
The client’s belief is that they give people flexibility with accountability. You can be as creative as you want to be while performing your work It’s o.k. to go against the ordinary. To be original.
We are in search of an Inside Sales Rep to play a critical role in our fast-growing, non-traditional, technology company. Company is not focused on irrelevant rules and wasteful processes. Instead we value and reward specific behaviors aligned with our culture and company objectives. We provide the resources and the freedom necessary to do work, with the expectation that we will get high performance in return.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher is required
- Strong phone presence and experience dialing dozens of calls per day
- Proficient with corporate productivity and web presentation tools
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Experience with CRM platforms
- Highly motivated to succeed in a performance-driven environment
- Outstanding sales, business development, and negotiating skills required
- 5+ years experience with lighting manufacturing company
- Not afraid to roll-up your sleeves and make it happen
- Someone who can prove and show their prior sales success
In this role, the Inside Sales Rep will be on the ground floor to create a World Class Inside Sales Organization that will be a key pillar to the company’s long-term growth. We are looking for talented and competitive Inside Sales Rep that thrives in a quick and long-term sales cycle environment. The Inside Sales Rep will play a fundamental role in achieving our aggressive customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. A successful candidate will be comfortable making dozens of calls per day, work with channel partners, generate interest, qualify prospects and close sales.
In this newly created role, the Inside Sales Rep will work with customers to find what they want, create solutions and ensure a smooth sales process. The Rep will work to find new sales leads. Since we are developing high technology LED lighting fixtures, the ability to quickly digest and sell high-technology products is very important.
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails
- Close sales and achieve quarterly quotas
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest
- Telephone prospects to identify appropriate contacts, qualify and drive leads through the sales pipeline
- Identify and close additional purchases of products and services
- Respond to requests from customers for information and give online presentations
- Engage in technical discussion with potential clients through demonstrations and presentations
- Maintain excellent client rep relations (For Inside Spec Sales Only)
- Service existing accounts, obtain orders and hunt new accounts by planning and organizing daily schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors
- Execute prospecting campaigns by aggressive customer outreach
- Careful and continual updating of appropriate Customer Resource Management (CRM) tools
- Assist in monitoring competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
- Salary Range $85,000 – $100,000
- Performance Bonus: Quarterly bonus. Everyone receives a bonus. The target bonus for this position is $50k
- 100% company paid medical for employee and family
- Life insurance available for purchase
- Stock Options
- Relocation Budget
Want to apply? Click here to fill out a job application.