Our client is a fast-moving company that challenges traditional conventions. They are a rapidly growing entrepreneurial team that delivers award-winning solutions. They have been developing leading-edge technologies and products for over 7 years in a highly transformative industry.
In this newly created role, the Inside Sales Manager will build from the ground up a team of high performing B2B account managers who exceed sales targets and establish solid long-term customer relationships. The ideal candidate will provide daily motivation, coaching and support to the team, with the goal of growing revenue and maximizing wallet share from existing accounts. The Inside Sales Manager will assist in defining the team’s objectives, sales processes and targets based on Inside Sales best practices. This role involves hiring, training, coaching and motivating people as well as selling, defining and improving sales processes, and leveraging technology to drive performance and productivity. Since we are developing high technology LED lighting fixtures, the ability to quickly digest and sell high-technology products is very important.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher is required
- 3+ years managing B2B sales teams in a high growth sales/acct. mgmt. enviro
- Ability to identify leads, cold call, and successfully close the business
- In-Depth Experience with CRM platforms. Negotiating Skills.
- Exp. developing inside sales staff into top performers for outside sales
- Highly motivated to succeed in a performance driven environment; Outstanding sales, business development and negotiating skills required
- Not afraid to roll-up your sleeves and make it happen. We’re still in startup mode with a relatively flat organization so you’ll need to be willing and able to get key initiatives off the ground. We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply.
- Travel up to 20% of the time
- Must be an US Citizen or Green Card Holder