Our client is an automotive manufacturing facility located in central South Carolina. The facility contains an aluminum foundry but also machines and assembles the brakes prior to shipping and their customers (GM, Toyota, Audi, etc.) are both domestic and international.
They currently have all shifts available for Foundry Supervisors. Candidates must be able to pass a physical, drug screen, background check and must have US Citizenship or Green Card.
- 3+ years Aluminum Foundry experience
- 3-5 years Supervisory experience
- High school diploma or GED
- Good communication skills (written / verbal)
- Basic experience with Windows software.
- Related degree (preferred)
Coordinates manufacturing team activities in the following areas:
- Safety awareness through daily communications/audits
- Accident reports
- 100% Compliance with policies and procedures
- Metrics Boards
- Quality Awareness through daily communication/audits
- Product Review
- Scrap cost reduction
- Root Cause Analysis on scrap/defects
- Parts per Person Hour / Labor Efficiency
- Demand manning based on customer pulls
- Customer Delivery
- 100% attainment of customer demand- including service
- Prepares and conducts Employee performance reviews, general counseling and performance counseling.
- Production System / Lean Manufacturing
- Creation of Standard Work Charts
- Development of kaizen plans to continuously improve the process
- Effective utilization of other tools such as Value Stream Maps, 5S, Pull, OEE to achieve results
- Coordinates training requirements for production associates
- Working knowledge of the Day Model.
- Maintains daily attendance system for all hourly associates
- Salary range $50,000 – $75,000
- Medical Ins.
- Dental Ins.
- Vision Ins.
- Life Ins.
- Relocation Package
Want to apply? Click here to fill out a job application.