Our new client combines international sourcing and processing capabilities with in-depth customer knowledge, world-class engineering, and value-added distribution to deliver essential engineered solutions to diverse consumer and industrial markets. Their goal is to continue building a preeminent value-added manufacturing and distribution company across targeted industries based on customer support, technical expertise, and continual improvement of our facilities and capabilities.
The Financial Manager will manage daily Finance operations in such a manner as to demonstrate credibility, inspiring confidence and support of top management, colleagues, suppliers, and partners. Direct staff to discharge their duties and responsibilities fairly and impartially.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- 5+ years of relevant experience in Accounting/Financial Manager position
- Manufacturing experience
- Able to travel up to 20%
- Must be US Citizen and Green Card Holder
- Provide financial leadership to ensure results are complete, accurate, and fairly representative of New Johnsonville business operations.
- Liaise with New Johnsonville Operations, Corporate Controller’s offices, and Corporate Executive Management to lead and direct explanations for financial results, solutions to operational accounting issues, and recommendations for internal controls and integrated manufacturing systems improvements.
- Direct and lead assessment, planning, and implementation of accounting and purchasing transaction matters, including policies and procedures, budgeting and forecasting, maintaining a “customer service” focus toward needs of other departments.
- Represent Company at a local level to external audit firms, consulting firms, tax officials, and on a state/government level for plant activity reporting. Negotiate financial and other business issues as necessary.
- Assess drivers of product cost; communicate with members of New Johnsonville team to develop plans toward cost controls; coordinate initiatives toward enhancement of plant financial performance and reporting. Analyze and recommend improvements to business processes and procedures to gain operational efficiencies. Create and implement KPIs. Analyze results on a weekly, monthly and annual basis to achieve stated objectives.
- Liaise with other departments to become knowledgeable concerning their purchasing needs. Coordinate with the various departments, as practical, standard specifications for materials and supplies. Support Safety personnel with hazardous products identification and documentation.
- Maximize savings opportunities through consolidation of purchase requirements to obtain quantity and combined-plant purchase discounts; promotion of competition via the bid process and sourcing new suppliers; and driving continuous improvement initiatives toward process optimization. Minimize sole-source purchases.
- Institute environmentally preferable purchasing practices whenever it is feasible to do so. Actively solicit bids from small and minority-owned businesses.
- Develop and direct enhanced utilization of the ERP system for the purchasing process. Promote effective purchasing as a cooperative venture between Purchasing Services and the other areas within the Company.
- Implement a consistent approach to contract negotiations, purchase approval, and contract availability to involved ECI employees.
- Proactively manage a supplier base, source new suppliers, and develop contingency actions to maintain a supply of critical goods and services.
- Salary range $90,000 – $100,000
- Performance Bonus depends on individual performance and how well the company does
- Medical Ins.
- Dental Ins.
- Vision Ins.
- Life Ins.
- Relocation package
Want to apply? Click here to fill out a job application.