Our healthcare client is looking for an experienced Director of Revenue Cycle candidate who has experience homecare revenue processes and legalities. Requires an ability to plan, develop and execute strategies to improve critical revenue cycle metrics while maintaining the integrity of revenue data in order to minimize adjustments and inappropriate bad-debt write-offs. HME knowledge with collections followup, billing practices, and medical equipment knowledge. To be considered all candidates must be US Citizens or Green Card Holders.
- 5-7yrs HomeHealth exp. (knows revenue cycle & legalities that apply)
- 3-5yrs Billing and Collections at a manger level
- 3-5yrs Medical Equipment Knowledge with HomeHealth Devices
- Bachelors Degree OR a minimum of 10 total years of related experience
- Able to travel up to 20%
- Thorough knowledge of healthcare revenue cycle management and supporting applications.
- Prior experience with the Athena billing platform is highly desirable. seven to ten years of healthcare experience of which five should be in revenue cycle management or a related area.
- Salary range $100,000 – $120,000
- Performance Bonus 10%
- Signing Bonus Yes
- Medical Ins.
- Dental Ins.
- Vision Ins.
- Life Ins.
- Relocation Package
Want to apply? Click here to fill out a job application.