Would you like to live and work in an area where you can enjoy the outdoors and a low cost of living? The location is a picturesque town bordered by the beauty of the badlands, rolling hills, and the Yellowstone River. Are you interested in a career where you can have balance?
Our client is seeking a an experienced Registered Nurse to provide clinical leadership to a 21 bed Critical Access Hospital. The Director of Nursing has overall responsibility for the planning, organizing, developing and directing the day-to-day operation of the Nursing, Acute Care, Long Term Care, Emergency Services, and Outpatient Services including Laboratory and Radiology departments.
- Bachelors Degree from an Accredited School of Nursing.
- Needs to have 3-5 years of Nursing experience along with Management experience.
- Must be licensed in the state of Montana or able to obtain.
- Needs to have knowledge of current Federal, State and local standards governing Critical Access Hospitals.
- This position will report to Hospital Administrator/CEO.
- The DON has up to 15 FTE’s reporting to them.
- It’s an environment where everyone works together and helps each other out to provide the best care for the patient.
- This is an excellent opportunity for a Nurse who is looking to move up in their career or for the seasoned Nurse who is wanting to not be in such a hectic setting.
- Salary range $65,000 – $70,000
- Full benefits package
- Relocation package available
Want to apply? Click here to fill out a job application.