Our client is one of the top assisted living facilities owners in NC and they are planning to create a full HR Dept. This role is basically a Director of HR and they will oversee hiring and employee relations for the company. The Company is pursuing an aggressive growth strategy in this fast growing segment of the health care industry and is poised to grow from a North Carolina based company to a multi-state operating company.
- Position requires at least a Bachelor Degree in HR or Management
- 3-5 years experience running an HR Dept or working as an HR Generalist
- Experience in overseeing multiple sites
- Experience with overseeing HR for over 1000 employees
- A strong knowledge of employee policies and procedures, interviewing and recruiting techniques, employee benefit plans, and regulatory rules such as the Affordable Care Act (ACA), Americans with Disabilities Act, HIPAA, and COBRA.
- The Director of Human Relations reports directly to the Chief Financial Officer. This position will be responsible for establishing the Human Resource Department.
- This new position, which has been created as a result of the growth being experienced by the company. Director of HR has responsibility for identifying the best method(s) for attracting quality individuals to the company, managing the pre-screening of candidates and assist in establishing a small slate of candidates to be presented to the hiring manager to interview.
- This position is responsible for communication of all human resource policies and procedures through revisions to the Team Member Handbook.
- The Director of Human Relations will have responsibility for the administration of all employee benefit plans, such as Health Plans, 401(k) Plans, and other benefits.
- This position will also make routine facility visits to ensure personnel policy compliance for regulatory rules and company policies.
- Must be comfortable with our fast-paced, entrepreneurial corporate culture and the standards and work ethic consistent with that environment.
- Competitive Salary base of $80k-$85K
- Full Beneftis Package with PTO
- Relocation budget for the right candidate
Want to apply? Click here to fill out a job application.