Our client is one of the leaders in senior healthcare in NC. They have a newly created role for a strong and talented nurse manager for their assisted living facilities who will be expected to drive clinical excellence for the company. In this new position the Director of Clinical Services & Risk Management will be the end all of nursing for the organization.
Client will relocate the right candidate who must live in the Raleigh/Durham Area.
- Must be a RN and possess a current or compact license
- Must have at least 3 years experience in a regional nursing role (Regional Risk Manager preferred)
- BSN preferred (Master’s in Nursing or Business Administration highly preferred)
- Able to travel up to 60% to cover all facilities
- Oversee all clinically, RNCs and nurses for 18+ ALF facilities
- Update and monitor compliances
- Train nursing staff and oversee mock surveys
- Oversee all plans of corrections
- Writes policy and procedures
- Assist with operations and marketing effort for the company
- All nursing staff to report to Director of Clinical Services & Risk Management
- Produce reports of state trends and best practices
- Hold nursing staff accountable
- Salary Range $90k-$130k (DOE)
- Full health benefits
- 401K or retirement plan
- Relocation package
- No calls on weekends
Want to apply? Click here to fill out a job application.