Would you be interested in living in an area with a historic downtown district with numerous art galleries, specialty shops and restaurants? How about a green-way that parallels the scenic Popo Agie River? It is the perfect place for people who love the outdoors as you can enjoy walking trails, rock climbing, mountain biking, fishing, horseback riding and camping. In the winter cross country skiing and snowmobiling are popular activities as well. Moose, elk, bighorn sheep, antelope, and other wildlife are abundant in the region.
The facility is just under 100 beds and is fully accredited by the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations, is licensed by the state of Wyoming, and is approved for the acceptance of Medicare patients. Facility is a Level II Emergency Room, a Level II Nursery and a Behavioral Health Program.
- Duties Include:
In this role the Director of Behavioral Health will provide leadership for the Behavioral Health Unit within the health systems dedicated to the care of assigned patient population.
- To direct quality clinical practice, coordinate patient service delivery including referrals and transfers, educate and develop staff, control budget(s) and manage the work environment.
- To serve as a resource for interdisciplinary divisions within the hospital. Must have the ability to train and manage new staff.
- Oversee the inpatient adult psych unit that is under a 20 bed capacity.
- Oversee 15-18 FTEs
- RN Licensure from the State of Wyoming
- Master’s Degree in Science in Nursing(or pursuing currently)
- Prior Behavioral Health experience required
- 2-5 years experience in a nursing manager role
- CPI Certification required within 6 months of hire if they do not currently have.
- Current Basic Life Support(BLS) certification through American Heart Association
- Salary range $85k – $91k
- Relocation package – Up to $5,000 based on receipts and mileage Temp Housing Allowance
- Retention Bonus $1600 paid with first paycheck Retention Bonus
- Bonus of $5000 paid after 24 month continuous employment
Want to apply? Click here to fill out a job application.