Full relocation is available for individuals not presently living in the Midwest.
Our senior living client is looking to fill a newly created position. As Corporate Director of HR your role will be to a HR Strategist and Business Partner that will assist in building new company-wide programs, ensure best practices, monitor industry trends and implement new changes that will impact the overall tone and functions of the company. This is a tremendous opportunity to work for a visionary senior living provider as part of the senior management team.
- Batchelor Degree in Human Resources or Business
- Multi-site experience of managing a minimum of 20 locations
- Worked for a company with a minimum of 2000 employees
- Experience with creating HR strategies
- Able to be decisive and manage issues with diplomacy
- Able to create budgets to support all implementations
- Able to manage relationships throughout the company
- Manage regional HR teams
- Able to travel extensively during the first 30-45 days of hire and then as needed
- To be considered candidates must have prior multi-site (20+ locations) senior living HR experience and be well-versed in Human Resources strategy as well as program development.
- You will have the support of regional teams as well as a complement of HR generalists to see that daily tasks are implemented at the community level.
- Salary range $170k-$200k
- Full healthcare package
- Full relocation package includes budget for house hunting trips, professional movers and short-term accommodations if needed
- This position offers an aggressive compensation structure, and seeks someone with a transformative personality.
Want to apply? Click here to fill out a job application.