Our client is looking for an expert in change management for this role and it requires experience working in an acute care setting. This position ensures delivery of evidence-based practice by professional nursing personnel and other staff in designated areas of responsibility. He/She plans, organizes, directs and evaluates the unit’s delivery of evidence-based patient care in a cost-effective manner, providing leadership and clinical management to members of the health care team. He/She participates in integration of the Nursing Philosophy along with the mission, vision, values, goals and objectives of company in unit operations.
- Registered Nurse (RN) License in State of Ohio
- 5-10 Years of Operating Room and Pre-Op experience
- 2+ Years Experience as a Clinical Manager Leading Teams
- Ability to Adapt to a Changing Environment
- Expert in Change Management
- Desire for upward mobility (preferred)
- Energetic and Upbeat (Preferred)
- NL – Registered Nurse License Ohio
- BLS – Basic Life Support
- Field of Study: Nursing
- Years of Experience: 2
- Salary range $65,000 – $90,000
- Performance Bonus 10%
- Medical Ins.
- Dental Ins.
- Vision Ins.
- Life Ins.
Want to apply? Click here to fill out a job application.