This is an exciting new opportunity for a professional in the field to make a meaningful impact in a growing department and will cover two locations in the Columbus area.
- Masters in Clinical Ethics or Bioethics
- Fellowship training or 3 years of experience in acute care
- Multidisciplinary team experience
- Must be US Citizen or Green Card holder
- Doctoral degree
- Level I trauma center experience
- Multi-campus experience
- Previous experience in providing Medical Education
- Experience with multi-staff department
- Research experience
As part of the leading healthcare system in central Ohio, this position will be called upon by physicians, nurses, social workers, chaplains, and other healthcare providers to provide ethics consultation services, education, and policy and procedure development. Working alongside other Clinical Ethicists – who are working at other facilities within the system – as well as multiple disciplines in a dynamic relationship will create numerous opportunities for personal growth and development, as well as making directly effecting the care received by patients and families.
- Salary range $70,000 – $100,000
- Medical Ins.
- Dental Ins.
- Vision Ins.
- Life Ins.
- Relocation package available
Want to apply? Click here to fill out a job application.