Our client currently operates over 100 locations across 15 states with plans to continue that expansion well into the future. We need to assist them in finding a Child Care Center Director for one of their location in Ft. Wayne, IN. In this role, Child Care Center Director will manage the overall operation of the childcare center.
- 3+ years of experience as a Director in a child care setting
- CPR and First Aid Certified, or be willing to obtain
- Have a Bachelor’s Degree in Early Childhood Education, Child Development or a relevant field -or commensurate experience per licensing
- Have a minimum of three years of experience as a Director in a child care setting
- Overall Administration of For-Profit Child Care center:
- Staff management
- Budget management
- Responsible for licensing of center
- Responsible for purchasing
- Responsible for curriculum and education
- Background in Creative Curriculum or HighScope
- Montessori experience
- Marketing experience
This includes but is not limited to the following: – Providing a safe, healthy, consistent, positive, caring environment to children in your care – Supervise staff – Implement curriculum and develop parental rapport – Ensure profitability, ensure maximum enrollment, and maintain financial reports. The ideal candidate will be available to work in any classroom at any time based on the needs of the center. Additional responsibilities include the following areas:
- Children & Parents
- General Administration
- Marketing & Enrollment
- Center Appearance & Maintenance
- Benefit Coordination
- Salary range $25,000 – $35,000
- Performance bonus – Up to $7000/yr
- Medical Ins.
- Dental Ins.
- Vision Ins.
- Life Ins.
Want to apply? Click here to fill out a job application.