Local candidates or self-relocating candidates only!
Our new client provides learning solutions to professionals and we are currently searching for a CFO with proven strategic and analytical experience to join our fast-growing company. This person will be viewed as a trusted business advisor to the CEO and Board of Directors helping to maximize enterprise value through revenue growth, margin improvements and enhanced operating leverage. They will be designated as a high-potential performer who will provide strategic financial and business leadership to the company.
- 4-year Degree in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration
- Enterprise valuation experience (valuation growth 22%-35%)
- Creating KPI reporting (dashboard-KPI metrics)
- Managing cash conversion ratio (EBITDA)
- Finance organization transformation (from a segmented back office organization to a front office/strategic partner.)
- Work remotely 20% of the time
- Travel up to 40% of the time
- Applicant must be a U.S. citizen or a current Green Card holder
- Great tenure in positions with no gaps (highly preferred)
- MBA/CPA a plus
- Netsuite knowlege and experience
- Strategic planing experience
- Operating Margin (operating leverage increase from 32% to 40%)
- Financial Close (close financials by WD5)
- New business acquisition integration experience
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE DEMONSTRABLE EXPERIENCE IN THE FOLLOWING:
- 10+ years as a CFO in the private equity arena with financial leadership of companies with $75M-$150M in annual revenue and double digit growth.
- Experience in B2B and SaaS/Membership-type product
- Integration: Has integrated acquisitions serially in a prior role. Must understand the nuances of the integration process, both from a people and information perspective
- Management Through KPI’s and Exceptions: Has designed, maintained, and instituted the daily use of a key set of management reports that guide the organization’s activities, investments, performance, and adjustments in a cohesive manner even as new acquisitions get rolled in
- Financial & Performance Leadership: Has “led” the organization from his/her role as CFO to achieve its annual financial goals without sacrificing performance on strategic objectives.
- Strategic Value Creation: Has participated at a strategic level in the operations of the business and has been viewed as a true partner by the CEO. Has a clear understanding of what generates value in a private equity environment and acts accordingly as a matter of course. This is regularly exhibited through operational, strategic, and capital allocation decisions.
- Next Level Potential: Can effectively compete for the CEO role as part of the succession planning process. Understands how to lead an organization, develop people, and inspire a higher level of performance through mission and purpose.
- M&A: Has successfully led the diligence and exit/investment process for a P/E-backed company. Has led the acquisition and diligence process.
The CFO will be responsible for all financial/accounting activities, including financial planning/reporting and analysis, audit & tax, internal controls, acquisition analysis and integration, financial and non-financial business process review, business strategy initiatives, risk management, capital investments, and special projects. The CFO will also ensure that our finance & accounting function is effective, efficient, and act as high value-add business partner.
- Salary range $175,000 – $225,000
- Performance Bonus 25% (minimum) based on company’s overall performance, EBITDA, and individual performance (goals achieved)
- Medical Ins.
- Dental Ins.
- Vision Ins.
- Life Ins.