If you are looking for a people focused and fast paced company with a consumer driven strategy founded on innovation and best in class service … this is your opportunity! Our client offers a great combination between a large international company (800 people worldwide as Photographic Division) and a small team of 50 people (in US) where you can add your value to the Company’s success.
This position is responsible for managing and coordinating the marketing activities for the assigned product lines. In short we are looking for a stellar project manager to assist with the release of consumer products.
- 4 year undergraduate degree
- 5+ years of experience in product management
- Strong category/assortment management experience
- Analytical skills combined with a great marketing approach
- Team player, builds positive working relationships
- Able to travel up to 20% travel
- Experience of working with different channels (CE, specialty stores)
- Previous experience in the lighting/video industry
- Personal interest in photography
- Evaluating, suggesting and managing SKU assortment, in conjunction with sales, by account
- Defining the strategy and the role for the category inside the overall product proposition of MDUS
- Working closely with HQ or third party brands on product management and launches
- Working hand-in-hand with the Sales team to deliver sell in & sell through plans that will allow MDUS to achieve the business goals as an overall and specifically of the category
- Monitoring the progress and proactively identifying corrective actions.
- Salary range $70,000 – $90,000
- Performance range 20%
- Medical Ins.
- Dental Ins.
- Vision Ins.
- Life Ins.