Our client is a major insurance group who offers excellent benefits and perks to their employees. They have an urgent need for a Casualty Team Manager for the Phoenix market. All candidates must be US Citizens or Green Card Holders.
- 5+ years of casualty claims handling experience
- 2+ years of claims leadership/management experience
- Must have claim related computer systems experience; Guidewire experience is a plus
- College degree or equivalent work experience
- Must possess knowledge of the principles of casualty insurance and auto casualty claims adjustment process
- Non-standard auto experience a plus
- CPCU/AIC is desirable, but not required
- Fluent in English/Spanish a plus
The Claims Supervisor – Casualty Team Manager will report into any of our offices. As a Casualty Team Manager you will oversee and have direct management of a team of Casualty Claims Adjusters. You will be responsible for the direct management of claims for the state of Arizona. The Claims Team Manager will provide technical expertise, staff development and guidance on Arizona claims handling practices/procedures and provide training as appropriate and necessary.
- Salary range $55,000 – $80,000
- Medical Ins.
- Dental Ins.
- Vision Ins.
- Life Ins.