Our client has a very special sales role open in the Cleveland area. The Business Development Executive (BDE) works to improve client’s market position and achieve financial growth in medium and large manufacturing customers ($500K – $5M). The BDE aligns with client’s long-term strategic goals, builds key customer relationships, identifies business opportunities, negotiates and closes business deals and maintains extensive knowledge of current market conditions. The BDE will collaborate with the internal team, marketing staff, and other managers to increase sales opportunities and thereby maximize revenue. To achieve this, they need to contract new solutions to medium and large manufacturing customers in their early stages of the client’s life-cycle. The BDE will sell client’s solutions to directors and officers of our clients by following a sophisticated sales methodology teaching clients something new and compelling about their own business needs and provides conclusive reasons why it’s necessary to take action with client’s solutions.
- Minimum 2 years signing customers to contracts worth $500K – $5M
- Demonstrated success in developing program-level product/services offerings
- Willingness to travel 60% – Pure business hunter role
- Strong background in selling profitable solutions and services
- Team player – position requires coordination within organization
- Travel up to 60%
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Work remotely up to 60%
- C-suite presentation skills
- Salary range $70,000 – $70,000
- Performance Bonus 10%
- Medical Ins.
- Dental Ins.
- Vision Ins.
- Life Ins.
Want to apply? Click here to fill out a job application.