Our client is a top industrial distributor who is looking for a talented senior manager to oversee their OKC branch. The ideal candidate will be able to manage branch Salesforce to maximize profits and minimize expenses and ensure the achievement of branch sales/profit goals. This candidate must be a champion of people to ensure the development of great/diverse talent, management/financial control plans and actions plans to secure successful execution of branch and people performance.
SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE PROFILES WILL HAVE:
- A strong desire to lead and develop talent
- A background with documented sales success. (nice to have)
- Consistent job history (no job hoppers)
- A Strong desire to sell
- 2+ years experience managing B2B outside sales reps
- 3+ years progressively more responsible outside sales experience
- P&L knowledge and planning skills
- Travel up to 20% is required (which may include some overnight travel).
- Work Remotely 20% of the time
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Business or the equivalent and a minimum of three years progressively more responsible outside sales experience in a business-to-business, commercial/industrial environment and a minimum of one-year management experience are required.
- Proven history of sales success (awards, recognition, president’ club)
- Strong sales sense
- Sales coaching/training experience
- Manages branch sales force to maximize profits and minimize expenses. Ensures the achievement of branch sales/profit goals.
- Assesses area potential and develops annual branch business plans to ensure development of current business and the addition of new business.
- Develops and cultivates good customer relations via face-to-face contact. Responds to customers’ needs, consistent with standards, culture, and business practices of company. Identifies and implements solutions to customers’ needs/problems.
- Participates/ encourages quality assessment, profitability, and improvement activities. Generates relevant reports for Market Managers and management as needed.
- Analyzes the branch’s financial and operational performance, prepares the annual budget and monitors expenditures to ensure compliance with approved budgetary constraints. Takes corrective action as needed.
- Identifies, develops, and implements new value adds for the company.
- Tailors local branch strategy to align with corporate marketing strategy.
- Utilizes all Direct assets to maximize growth including, but not limited to, other titles, direct mail, and call centers.
- Teaches and promotes company culture.
- Participates in special projects and performs additional duties as required.
- Salary Range $90k – $105k
Want to apply? Click here to fill out a job application.