In this key role, the Branch Sales Manager will manage the branch sales force to maximize profits and minimize expenses. Ensures the achievement of branch sales/profit goals. Ensures the profitable growth of the business and increasing market penetration and the development, retention and value of existing accounts. Develops great/diverse talent, management/financial control plans and actions plans to secure successful execution of branch and people performance.
Ideal candidates for this position will have great work history in experience at Metal sales companies, manufacturing companies, fabrication shops, etc. Service and solution based organizations (such as printers, uniform industry) will be immediately considered.
- 3+ years of progressive outside sales exp in B2B industrial Environment
- 1+ year management experience required
- Basic P&L knowledge and planning skills are required
- Excellent outside and inside sales coaching and leadership skills
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Business or the equivalent
- Experience in the Industrial Distribution industry (preferred)
- Up to 40% travel and 20% remote work
- Basic P&L knowledge and planning skills are required.
- General knowledge of management/sales techniques is required.
- Basic computer literacy is required.
- Excellent outside and inside sales coaching and leadership skills are required.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills are also required.
- Manages branch sales force to maximize profits and minimize expenses. Ensures the achievement of branch sales/profit goals.
- Assesses area potential and develops annual branch business plans to ensure development of current business and the addition of new business.
- Develops and cultivates good customer relations via face-to-face contact. Responds to customers’ needs, consistent with company standards, culture, and business practices. Identifies and implements solutions to customers’ needs/problems.
- Participates/ encourages quality assessment, profitability, and improvement activities. Generates relevant reports for Market Managers and management as needed.
- Analyzes the branch’s financial and operational performance, prepares the annual budget and monitors expenditures to ensure compliance with approved budgetary constraints. Takes corrective action as needed.
- Identifies, develops, and implements new value adds for the company.
- Tailors local branch strategy to align with corporate marketing strategy.
- Utilizes all company assets to maximize growth including, but not limited to, other titles, direct mail, and call centers.
- Teaches and promotes company culture.
- Performs all duties inherent in the role of Manager as defined by the Code of Conduct, including hiring, termination, review, and development of associates.
- Drives the company culture in the branch and throughout the company to ensure unity of purpose and fulfillment of company’s mission.
- Participates in special projects and performs additional duties as required.
- Salary range $80,000 – $90,000
- Performance Bonus 10%
- Medical Ins.
- Dental Ins.
- Vision Ins.
- Life Ins.
- Remote work 20% of the time
Want to apply? Click here to fill out a job application.