Our client is an exemplary company that offers and excellent company culture that includes an great benefits package and the ability to balance your life with generous paid time off and business casual dress. We are assisting them in looking for an AVP, Strategic Planning and M&A for their downtown Chicago company.
- 7-15 years of experience in M&A, Strategic planning and/or investment banking
- Relevant industry experience in insurance/financial services
- Strong Excel financial modeling and PowerPoint presentation building expertise required
- Demonstrated strong project management skills (preferred)
- Experience with Hyperion financial planning applications a plus
- Independently lead and participate in strategic projects across the organization.
- Create and maintain sophisticated M&A models and analysis including (i) merger models, (ii) accretion/dilution analysis (iii) valuation models and (iv) other ad hoc financial analysis.
- Assist in post-acquisition integration activities and analysis.
- Perform quantitative and qualitative analysis to support the formation and evaluation of corporate growth strategies, new business development opportunities and capital deployment alternatives.
- Play a leadership role in the company’s strategic planning process for the organization.
- Create strategic and financial analysis such as ROI, discounted cash flow and sensitivity analysis to evaluate decisions and the impact of new business opportunity execution.
- Serve as an expert advisor to organizational leaders through interpretation of complex financial information to assist in organizational decision-making.
- Assist in the development of presentations to senior management and the board of directors.
- Salary range $125,000 – $200,000
- Performance Bonus TBA
- Medical Ins.
- Dental Ins.
- Vision Ins.
- Life Ins.