Our client has a unique opportunity for an experienced account manager with a consumer electronic background. The goal for the AM is to achieve maximum sales profitability and growth within the Consumer Electronics/Mass market customers, by effectively selling the company’s products and related third-party brands. The ideal candidate will make significant contributions to the strategic business plan for CE/Mass market customers, providing input such as: relevant market/competitive information, sales and marketing strategies, and goals.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5 years of strong Account Management experience dealing with CE/Mass market
- Personal interest in photography/videography
- Proven ability to create and implement an effective growth strategy
- Strong business sense, good negotiation skills
- Travel up to 40% of the time
- Knowledge of shooting with photo/video camera (preferred)
- Establish, maintain, and develop business, relationships with customers and potential customers in the Consumer Electronics/Mass market business to enhance the potential for meeting the objectives of maximum profitability and growth through effective sales and services.
- Grow sales in the assigned area to achieve the Sales Budget/Rolling Forecast. Maximize the sales opportunities of the SKUs/categories assigned.
- Analyze customer/competition situations and generate specific plans that will achieve objectives.
- Constantly define and redefine the area of responsibility and market situation and review the pertinence of plans and changes them when advisable.
- Maintain an active reporting procedure in accordance with Departmental and company needs.
- Develop a Business Plan for area of responsibility that is consistent with short-range and long-range company objectives.
- Maintain a sales forecasting capability which will in the short-term make possible efficient scheduling, provide superior customer service, and control inventory and in the long-term, provide information for business planning, resource planning and budgeting.
- Keep well-informed on industry changes and continually work to improve sales techniques and sales knowledge.
- Be the sales ambassador of the assigned categories and the point of contact for all levels of the structure of the account (management, buyers, web depart, in-store sales reps and so on).
- Promote/sell/secure orders from existing and potential customers.
- Make supportive sales calls and presentations to customers and potential customers.
- Familiarize established accounts with new products, services, and developments.
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems/complaints.
- Follow up with the dealers/customer inquiry in product, price, sales and after sales services and product training.
- Ensure strong, effective market share of the products and services by providing direction and information on the products and applications and related services.
- Evaluate the performance results.
- Coordinate sales effort with the sales team, marketing, customer service groups.
- Provide reports on the customer needs, problems, interests, market situation, competitive activities, and potential for new products/services.
- Participate in trade shows and conventions.
- Ensure our products are merchandised (include Point of Sales) correctly– maintenance.
- Salary range $70,000 – $100,000
- Bonus 20%
- Medical Ins.
- Dental Ins.
- Vision Ins.
- Life Ins.