This is the perfect opportunity for “Gearheads”!
Candidates with machinist or technical school background experience will thrive in this role if they want to move in sales. Our client will accept candidates with no or minimal sales experience if they have good work history in the following areas:
1. Technical schools certification or experience
2. Worked at metal sales companies
3. Have a background as a military machinists
4. Worked for manufacturing companies or fabrication shops
5. Worked for serviced and solution based organizations (printers, uniform industry)
Out client is looking for dedicated professionals with good work history. To perform this job successfully an associate must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of knowledge, experience level and abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties.
The Account Executive’s primary goal is to organically generate sales by nurturing existing customer relationships and prospecting for new customers. The Account Executive will provide world-class account management, acting as a liaison between the company and a group of customers. The Account Executive should have proven strategic sales strategies, with a proven track record of success prospecting, penetrating, managing and closing customers. Works as part of a collaborative team to drive sales by focusing on acquisition, development, retention and management of strategic clients in designated territories.
- 3+ Outside Sales Experience
- Business to Business Sales
- Reliable vehicle and valid driver’s license
- A valid driver’s license.
- Capable of driving up to several hours per day to customer location(s) within an assigned territory or region is required.
- Candidates with machinist background experience will thrive in this role
- Experience in distribution or wholesale industry (Preferred)
- Penetrates accounts at both the functional and Executive level, working with District leaders and industry experts to design superior solutions for customers current and future needs.
- Provides cross-territory technical and sales expertise when needed.
- Acts as a role model for all sales associates and consistently demonstrates company values and financial achievement.
- Works with internal teams to ensure operational inefficiencies and service levels meet and exceed customer expectations through strong customer service orientation with excellent follow-up skills.
- Must achieve sales plan and account retention target.
- Identify and grow opportunities within the district through collaboration with Strategic Accounts, National Account and Sales Management to insure growth achievement.
- Effectively communicate initiatives between multiple contacts within a customer
- Develops world-class relationships with customers and delivers key components of the sales strategy, while being initiative to solve customer’s needs.
- Has in-depth experience, knowledge and skills in acquiring customers by exceeding their requirements.
- Creates and delivers face-to-face sales presentations to strategic prospective clients that demonstrate knowledge of the latest products and services. Sells with goals of exceeding departmental financial and division targets.
- Develops the strategy of the sales territory, including identifying strategic partnerships, planning the development of a territory, and cultivating of local partnerships and organizational affiliations.
- Actively researches and generates new leads with targeted businesses through various prospecting activities, including cold calling, canvassing, customer referrals, and partner relationships.
- Retains customer base by delivering and ensuring a superior customer experience.
- Maintains accurate and quality sales records and prepares sales and activity reports as required.
- Responsible for successful implementation of major company programs and initiatives.
- Assists or conducts prospect/customer surveys and conversions and set up of new customer locations.
- Secures and submits customer orders for processing utilizing wireless ordering technology.
- Develops pricing strategy for non-contract customers in conjunction with activities in accordance with company policies and corporate business conduct guidelines.
- Submits in timely manner, in the format requested, all written reports as required by management.
Base salary will be around 35k- 40k, commission and bonus will make AVERAGE first year earnings around 65-70k, with potential for more. Commission is UNCAPPED.
- Salary Range $35,000 – $65,000
- Performance 10%
- Medical Ins.
- Dental Ins
- Vision Ins
- Life Ins.
- Client will provide full or advance training based on your experience
- $500 per month for a car allowance
- $500 per month for the first 4 months as a subsidy
- iPhone & iPad provided
Want to apply? Click here to fill out a job application.