This is the perfect opportunity for “Gearheads”!
Candidates with machinist or technical school background experience will thrive in this role if they want to move in sales. Our client will except candidates with no or minimal sales experience if they have good work history in the following areas:
1. Technical schools certification or experience
2. Worked at metal sales companies
3. Have a background as a military machinists
4. Worked for manufacturing companies or fabrication shops
5. Worked for serviced and solution based organizations (printers, uniform industry)
Out client is looking for dedicated professionals with good work history. To perform this job successfully an associate must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. This role promotes and sells company products through direct contact with assigned customer accounts. Identifies prospective customers and compiles information on competitive products. This position is characterized by a sustained record of sales achievement and complete knowledge of the organization’s policies, products and/or services.
- Associates Degree or the equivalent is required
- 2 years outside B2B sales experience is required
- Basic skills in MS Suite (Excel, Outlook Word) and with general technology
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Consistent work history (No Job Hoppers)
- Able to travel 80% of the time
- Able to work remotely 20% of the time
- Position requires daily local travel within branch or market territory. Occasional overnight travel is also required.
- Industrial sales experience
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Sells, under close supervision, company products, services, and value adds by visiting and interacting with established and prospective customers to ensure the achievement of individual and corporate sales and profit goals.
- Studies products/services, sales techniques, and culture, under close guidance of the manager.
- Ensures growth of sales, identifies and develops under close guidance new prospects and grows business to contribute to the achievement of corporate sales goals.
- Responds to customer needs, under managers guidance, consistent with company standards, culture, and business practices.
- Demonstrates teamwork to ensure achievement of team and corporate sales goals.
- Maintains sales records and generates relevant market/sales reports for management as needed.
- Monitors expenditures to ensure compliance with approved budgetary constraints. Takes corrective action as needed.
- Develops a personal business plan under close management supervision to establish personal annual goals.
- Fosters the company culture in the department and throughout the company to ensure fulfillment of company’s vision and unity of purpose.
- Participation in special projects and performs additional duties as required
- Salary Range $55,000 – $60,000
- Performance 25%
- Medical Ins.
- Dental Ins
- Vision Ins
- Life Ins.
- Commission is UNCAPPED.
- Client will provide full or advance traing based on your experience
- $500 per month for a car allowance
- $500 per month for the first 4 months as a subsidy
- iPhone & iPad provided
Want to apply? Click here to fill out a job application.