This position promotes and sells company products through direct contact with assigned customer accounts. Identifies prospective customers and compiles information on competitive products.
This position is characterized by a sustained record of sales achievement and complete knowledge of the organization’s policies, products and/or services.
- Associates Degree or the equivalent is required
- At least 2+ years outside sales experience
- Excellent communications skills
- A valid driver’s license
- Position requires daily local travel within branch or market territory.
- Occasional overnight travel is also required.
Up to 20% remote work ad up to 80% travel
- Industrial distribution experience (preferred)
- Sells, under general supervision, products, services, and value ads by visiting and interacting with established and prospective customers to ensure the achievement of individual and corporate sales and profit goals.
- Ensures growth of sales identifies and develops under close guidance new prospects and grows business to contribute to the achievement of corporate sales goals.
- Manages, to ensure excellent customer relations. Responds to customer needs, consistent with company standards, culture, and business practices. Consults with manager to identify and implement solutions to problems.
- Demonstrates teamwork to ensure achievement of team and corporate sales goals.
- Maintains sales records and generates relevant market/sales reports for management as needed.
- Monitors expenditures to ensure compliance with approved budgetary constraints. Takes corrective action as needed.
- Develops a personal business plan under general management supervision to establish personal annual goals.
- Fosters the company Culture in the branch and throughout the company to ensure unity of purpose and fulfillment of company’s Mission.
- Participates in special projects and performs additional duties as required.
- Salary range $55,000 – $60,000
- BONUS 20%
- Medical Ins.
- Dental Ins.
- Vision Ins.
- Life Ins.
Want to apply? Click here to fill out a job application.