Our client is a manufacturing company who is looking for a Spanish-speaking HR Manager to over see their plant operations. The Human Resources Manager reports to the plant General Manager. This position is responsible for the Safety and Environmental Engineer, Benefits/Workcomp Administrator, and HR Assistants.
- 5+ years in Human Resources experience in a manufacturing setting
- Excel, reporting, data gathering and analytical skill a must
- Bachelor’s in HR or Business Management
- Fluent Spanish speaker
- Working knowledge of environmental health and safety
- Travel up to 20% of the time
- Able to work in a fast and demanding environment (preferred)
- Establish and maintain accurate personnel record-keeping systems.
- Maintain Job Description Manuals.
- Monitor and administer retirement program.
- Monitor and administer medical and health insurance program.
- Responsible for all recruitment of exempt and non-exempt positions
- Conduct exit interview on all separated employees.
- Governmental labor reports (including census, OSHA, EEOC, ERISA, etc.)
- Administer all training programs in conjunction with the department head.
- Heavy concentration on salary training/teamworkResponsible for facility compliance with all Federal and State Labor Laws.
- Administer all employees’ fringe benefits programs.
- Tour the plant and monitor the morale of the employees.
- Maintain good community relations.
- Establish and maintain merit awards program
- Conduct all unemployment hearings.
- Maintain wage structures and reviews.
- New employee orientation, including employee, benefit brochure.
- Responsible for arranging all outside activities, includeing social events and community involvements.
- Arrange interviews, travel, etc. for salaried applicants.
- Establish and maintain employees’ safety programs
- Salary range $70,000 – $90,000
- Medical Ins.
- Dental Ins.
- Vision Ins.
- Life Ins.
- Relocation Package
Want to apply? Click here to fill out a job application.