Major distribution company is feverishly looking for a top-notch HR Business Partner Manager to join their human resources team. Company offers full benefits, annual bonus, relocation budget and room for growth within its large organization.
- Must have distribution experience (multi-shift) or worked in large retailer environments
- Demonstrated leadership/ability to influence others (assertive but flexible); strong employee management skills
- Strong complex employee relations experience
- Strong conflict management skills
- Managed associate population around 200
- Must be US Citizen or Green Card Holder
- Able to travel up to 20% of the time
- Managed a team (will have a team of two)
- Supported also a call center environment
- PHR or SPHR certification
- Big box experience
- Ideally local candidate but open to relocation assistance
- Managed associate population of 300+
- Experience in a facility that was part of a larger sized organization
The HR Business Partner II (HR Manager) works in the distribution facility and acts as the first point of contact for Human Resources issues, including but not limited to management advising and consultation, associate relations, talent acquisition, performance management, talent and leadership development, succession planning, workforce planning, and associate engagement in a multi-shift location. The HR Business Partner II understands the business needs, challenges appropriately, and assists business leaders in developing and executing people strategies to address those business needs. A key component of this role is the ability to build trust, credibility, and collaborative relationships in order to consult with business leaders and add value.
- Salary range $70,000 – $110,000 DOE
- Performance Bonus 9% of base
- Medical Ins.
- Dental Ins.
- Vision Ins.
- Life Ins.