Save on commuter costs by working 80% remotely for a travel company and receive travel benefits!
Our client is an educational travel company for students and they are in search of two key positions in Northern and Southern Californica. The Educational Travel Specialist generates new accounts in the student educational travel industry by developing relationships with educators and promoting our programs. Our sales system has been developed and proven by highly successful business leaders in our organization.
Base salary for this position is not flexible, but with commission average first year annual compensation is in the mid 45Ks and each year going forward successful Travel Specialist earn in excess of $75K – some over $100K. There is no cap on your ability to earn commissions and bonuses in our compensation structure. We offer the ability to personally experience educational travel programs plus discount travel opportunities.
Our casual environment is filled with passionate people who work hard and have fun at the same time. From summer picnics to team outings and employee travel programs, we offer an atmosphere that our employees love to return to each day. We nurture a supportive, positive environment by hiring talented individuals who share our belief that we are truly providing once-in-a-lifetime experiences to thousands of students and teachers each year. We invite you to join us in our mission of enriching students’ lives through experiential travel.
- At least 1 year of sales, retail or customer service experience
- Highly motivated self-starter with strong work ethic
- Excellent communication skills – phone, written, verbal
- Has demonstrated success influencing, coaching and directing others
- Coachable and willing to learn and apply proven strategies
- Telephone sales experience (preferred)
- Salary Range $30,000 – $30,000
- Commissions $0 – $20,000
- Medical Ins.
- Dental Ins.
- Vision Ins.
- Life Ins.
Benefits In addition to our fun and inspiring environment, we offer a number of benefits for our full-time, year-round staff:
• Employee and family discounts on our travel programs
• Discounts on car rentals, hotel rooms, amusement park admissions, cruises, and more through optional membership in the International Association of Travel Agents (IATA)
• Paid time off with an additional day accrued each year of employment
• Paid short and long-term disability
Want to apply? Click here to fill out a job application.