Our client is a small company with an informal, un-hierarchical atmosphere. It’s a fun, friendly, respectful and tolerant place to be. They work together to create a great product and experience for platform users, and we enjoy social time together as well.
- 3-5 years full stack web software development experience
- 2+ years Ruby on Rails experience
- 2+ years React, Angular, Backbone or other current JS framework experience
- Provide link to any public repositories your candidate owns (Github)
- Previous experience at a start-up
- Demonstrated use of agile development practices
- Passion for elegant design
- Mental agility, versatility, and works well with others
- Self-starter attitude with a strong attention to detail
This is a small team at a small, early-stage startup, with an exciting, fully functional product, and existing customers, poised for growth. The role would include working with the rest of the product team to plan, design and implement new features and changes to the system. The qualified candidate will have experience working full time for 3 to 5 years in a web development role and would be capable of working independently on tasks as well as collaborating.
- Salary Range $100k – $140k
- Relocation Budget
- Client will consider H1B Supported Candidates
- Benefits package will come later
Want to apply? Click here to fill out a job application.