Our client has asked us to look for a rock star!!! The Filter Design Engineer is responsible for the design and development of RF and microwave filters, components and sub-assemblies.
- Design RF and microwave components using synthesis and simulation computer-aided software
- Utilize engineering principles and published techniques to research, design, develop and test RF and microwave components.
- Design lumped element, cavity and/or printed filters
- Analyze a given RF, mechanical and environmental specification and propose and design the best solution
- This position has no formal supervisory responsibilities.
- Experience in designing RF (Radio Frequency) and Microwave Filters. These can include element, cavity, or printed filters.
- Understand and specifies the machining, plating, manufacturing processes and assembly (including soldering) of lumped element, cavity filt
- Experience and knowledge of relevant test equipment such as microwave network analyzers, spectrum analyzers, oscilloscopes, sweet generat
- Strong computer knowledge on the PC platform and knowledge of relevant software such as: RF simulation, electronics, non-linear analysis, me
- Experience with a mechanical design CAD package such as: AutoCAD or Solid Work and directs the drafting and mechanical design personnel with
- Thorough understanding of DC and AC circuit analysis, digital electronics, solid state electronics and microwave theory
- Experience and knowledge of relevant test equipment such as: microwave network analyzers, spectrum analyzers, oscilloscopes, signal analyzer
- Prepare design and process documentation including:
- Test procedures
- Select and specify components used in the design and production of the product
- Lead project design team for complex integrated assemblies
- Reviews technical specifications and prepares preliminary designs, in support of quotations and marketing activity
- Salary range $100,000 – $130,000 DOE
- Medical Ins.
- Dental Ins.
- Vision Ins.
- Life Ins.
- Relocation package
Interested? If you or someone you know who is qualified for this position please have them send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.