Our client is currently searching for an Executive Vice President of Human Resources in its Chicago, Illinois home office to oversee all people matters and serve as the business partner to the CEO and the organization’s senior management team. This role requires a proactive, hands-on approach to establish strategic business plans and long-range goals. The successful candidate will be a business savvy change agent with deep and broad experience who builds strong relationships and leverages their business and HR expertise to drive results.
Client is willing to provide full relocation package for the right candidate who is US Citizen or Green Card Holder.
- They must have passion and be a nice person
- Well rounded HR background 8-10 years experience (Training and Talent Development,Talent Acquisition, Field HR, HR partner etc.)
- Business Savvy to be able to navigate as an HR partner to the CEO and work with operations
- Good tenure with companies- grown within a company, not someone who has jumped around from company to company every 2-3 years
- Able to travel up to 60% of the time
The Executive Vice President of Human Resources will have the following responsibilities:
- Ability to serve as an expert, strategic advisor to the CEO and senior leadership team.
- Work closely with all HR subject matter experts and other stakeholder functions to develop solutions to meet the Company needs.
- Collaborate with senior leadership to develop HR strategies and initiatives that support business objectives and manage employment risk. Align HR policies, practices, and systems to support the Company’s priorities and strategic objectives.
- Ability to articulate the connection between human resource strategies and guest impact, satisfaction, and business growth.
- Ability to think creatively and critically about problems while maintaining compliance.
- Represent Company during sales presentations as appropriate.
- Talent: acquisition, development and retention, collaborating with subject matter experts.
- Optimize investment around talent; drive organizational efficiencies.
- Serve as strategic partner to the business, creating and executing plans around HR initiatives to achieve business goals, focusing on labor strategy, job design and mitigation of wage inflation.
- Proactively support diversity initiatives to enable inclusion to succeed.
- Create, analyze, and report on key HR metrics.
- Ensure adherence to employment law legislation.
- Ability to articulate and drive strategic decisions within HR and across the Company
- Expertise in enterprise change management
- Develop and implement annual talent plans, which include acquisition, retention, and development of talent, maximizing labor investment and oversight of risk management.
- Build relationships with leadership team and team members as a trusted advisor and custodian of the culture.
- Create efficiencies and streamline HR processes to achieve and/or exceed business goals, leveraging technology and scale.
- Fuel continued success through effective leadership of our HR strategy, team, and operations
- Actively care for and advance our people-focused, guest-driven culture. Maintain our best-in-class employer brand.
- A deep commitment to and experience in designing and leading professional development around diversity and inclusion.
- Salary range $200,000 – $250,000 DOE
- Performance Bonus is 75% of base salary
- Medical Ins.
- Dental Ins.
- Vision Ins.
- Life Ins.
- Full relocation package