Our client has asked us to assist them in finding a stellar Executive Assistant for their CEO. Dubbed the Chief of Staff, the Executive is responsible for supporting the CEO in a variety of ways, including: time and calendar management, meeting preparation, assistance with special projects and more. A successful candidate is highly-detail oriented, proactive, and able to manage multiple priorities at once. This role requires superb judgment and the ability to work calmly under pressure, while ensuring all responsibilities are successfully met.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- 5+ years experience supporting C-level or senior executives
- Strong Microsoft suite skills
- Exceptional and diplomatic communication skills, both verbal and written
- Must be extremely well organized and detail oriented
- Must be reliable, consistent and punctual with a high level of professionalism
- High level of confidentiality
- Must be a U.S. citizen or a current Green Card holder
- Initiate a strategic scheduling process, including but not limited to:
- Scheduling around the strategic priorities of CEO
- Developing a monthly / quarterly / annual scheduling plan
- Coordinating and managing relationships with direct reports so they feel they’re getting sufficient face time while balancing how much attention their strategic priority should receive
- Ensuring the existence of briefing materials for every meeting, with appropriate level of advance delivery
- Attend meetings as appropriate; take notes; coordinate follow-up
- Plan and coordinate travel including briefing books and prep materials
- Manage CEO technology (e.g. personal devices, IT) in partnership with Engineering / Helpdesk
- Prepare and coordinate correspondence such as thank you notes and gifts
- Coordinate social activities / social calendar including events that intersect with business priorities
- Manage philanthropic and civic responsibilities in balance with professional commitments
- Assist with personal issues / initiatives such as a memberships, partnerships, and concierge services as necessary
- Salary Range – $80,000 – $120,000
- Bonus – Based on performance
- Medical Ins.
- Dental Ins.
- Vision Ins.
- Life Ins.
If you know someone who is qualified for this position please have them send their resume to Ladino@cliquehiring.com.