Are you a RN and interested in making a difference? Would you like to work in a facility that serves a large area of eastern Utah and can offer small town living with a population of 30K located between Salt Lake City and Denver? This area is an outdoor paradise with a reservoir and the mountains on your doorstep with activities to include Fishing, hunting, biking, hiking, golfing, water sports, cross country skiing, snowmobiling and white water rafting are just a few of the activities that this diverse landscape has to offer.
If this sounds inviting then this could be an opportunity for you. The Director of Surgical Services is responsible and accountable for effective operation of the department including coordinating management and clinical activities to provide safe, efficient, high quality and competent care.
-Must have a BSN
-Utah RN license or RN license in a compact state
-Minimum of 5 years of progressive leadership with at least 3 years of that in Surgical Services
-Previous Director level experience in Surgical Services (Client is open to hiring an ADON who is looking to move up into a DON role but meets the above requirements).
The ideal candidate will have broad functional strengths including organizational development, change management, operational excellence, employee engagement, strategic alignment, healthy work environment, financial management, patient satisfaction and physician engagement as well as being a dynamic leader with a proven ability to grow services.
- The surgical services department includes three surgical suites, endoscopy, short stay surgery, PACU, infusion and central processing.
- Surgical services has approximately 25 employees and 10 surgeons that utilize our services.
- Surgical specialties include general surgery, orthopedic, ENT, OB/Gyn, podiatry, dental, ophthalmology, etc.
- They perform approximately 200 cases per month.
- Facility is 39 bed JCAHO accredited, full service hospital
The facility is offering a salary that depends on experience and the range is 65K-105K and they offer an excellent benefit package including relocation/sign-on bonus.
Want to apply? Click here to fill out a job application.