Our client is looking for a talented DON or ADON to step into the Director of Nursing at their small facility in the Riverton area. The facility is a 50+ beds skilled nursing facility with no survey issues. It comes with a strong staff and supportive administrator. Client has an immediate need to fill this position.
- Must be an RN
- Must have 2+ years of experience in a nursing manager role
- Bachelors degree required
- The Director of Nurses (DON) is responsible for the overall direction of nursing services and quality care
Must have a current nursing license in WY or Compact states license
- Provides guidance, support and supervision to nursing staff,
- Able to lead interdisciplinary team conferences, collaborates with administrator and participates in patient/client care
- Salary range $75K – $90K DOE
- Full benefits package
- Bonus Comp Package
- Relocation Package Provide
Want to apply? Click here to fill out a job application.