Unlike traditional nursing homes, this is a PACE program facility; Program of All-inclusive Care for the Elderly. The individuals our client cares for are skilled-nursing qualified, transported into the “clinic” in the morning and transported home in the afternoon. It’s NOT an adult daycare. We offer the same services a skilled nursing facility would, with activities, therapy, medical and nursing care all in one stop shop.
Under the direction of the Executive Director and the Director of Operations, the Director of Nursing is accountable for the direction, provision, and quality of 24 hour nursing services provided to participants in the Center as well as in the home of participants.
- NJ RN Licensure
- A minimum of 3 yrs Skilled Nursing Experience
- A minimum of 3 yrs leadership experience
- Must be a team player/willing to pitch in and provide hands on nursing care
- MSN (Highly Preferred)
- Experience in PACE environment (would be only option for relocation)
- Responsibilities include development and implementation of nursing objectives:
- A nurse staffing plan, participation in the annual budget and financial objectives
- The development and implementation of a quality assurance plan for nursing services.
- Provides nursing services in accordance with New Jersey Board of Nursing requirements.
- Has knowledge of geriatric care issues and related nursing standards and creates a work environment that fosters teamwork and ongoing educational activities.