Our client has switched gears and has revised their description of the ideal digital media and communications candidate. The ideal candidate will be like a “one man band” and have experience overseeing a PR department and able to manage freelance vendors relationships and has the capability and experience to manage all tasks need to run the market efforts of the company.This is a special role that will require a candidate who is multi-talented and able to multi-task. The client is a premier provider of assisted living homes for seniors.
Ideal candidates will have the following qualifications:
- SEO and experience with the ability to re-brand and redesign (i.e. websites, social media advertising, blogging capabilities, etc.)
- This role now requires 65% on the digital side and 35% on the written, PR and event management side
- Must work on-site our of Raleigh area
- Experience in traditional and digital media experience required.
- PPC and SEO campaign measurement experience including integrated digital marketing corporate communications (CRM etc)
- Minimum of 5-7 years’ experience in corporate communications.
- Managing media and communications for multi-facility organization a strong plus.
- Project management and team management experience required.
- Strong attention to detail required.
- Strong writing skills are essential to this position. Good oral and presentations skills needed.
- Experienced with CMS (WordPress), Adobe, PowerPoint, Excel required.
- Desktop publishing experience (Illustrator, Photoshop) needed.
- BA/BS required, preferably in Communications, Journalism, Public Relations or English.
With a significant focus on traditional and digital media, the DMC is responsible for all strategic communications, traditional and digital media, public relations, branding and marketing on a corporate level as well as across company’s 20 assisted living facilities with more facilities under development.
The DMC oversees company’s brand and message across all media channels, including the creation, development and deployment of branded collaterals and promotional materials, traditional and digital advertising, print and electronic newsletters, website content, blogs, social media, and integrated communication marketing campaigns.
The DCMC coordinates local media buys, directs targeted facility mailing campaigns and supports the Marketing Directors promoting monthly marketing events at company’s 20 assisted living communities statewide. The DCMC leads three annual signature events held at each facility to raise money for local charities.
The DCMC drives success and measures ROI across the company’s paid search (PPC) and branded search (SEO) campaigns. This position ensures timely delivery of all branded print production materials, including direct mail campaigns, negotiates favorable advertising rates and contracts, manages the media and communications budget, and oversees the work of a digital advertising firm, contract graphic designer, contract writers and contract web developer.
DCMC reports directly to the CEO and works closely with each facility’s Marketing Director, Executive Director, the Regional Directors of Marketing, the Regional Directors of Operations and other facility directors.
- Salary Range $75k – $85k DOE
- Up to 10% Annual Bonus
- Full Benefits
- Relocation Package for the right candidate