Our client is a worldwide information systems company that is looking to add an experienced lawyer to join their Legal and Compliance team, in an integral function to a compliance-focused business. Client is willing to offer a relocation budget for the right candidate.
- Law Degree, with demonstrated legal experience.
- 7+ years of combined experience in a law firm and/or regulatory role.
- Familiarity with financial services industry and federal securities laws.
- Proven effectiveness at managing complex matters from inception to close.
- Able to travel up to 20% of the time.
- Must be a US Citizen or Green Card holder.
- Together with the Chief Compliance Officer, and other members of leadership, design and implement processes to ensure the highest legal and ethical standards are met in all aspects of the business.
- Work as part of a team of 30+ professionals located in 7 worldwide offices to ensure timely and thoughtful support for client service professionals across regions and across all business units.
- Work with business teams on new initiatives, product enhancements and changes to business processes to help ensure high compliance standards are incorporated and implemented. Will work closely with key personnel in client servicing, software development, training, product and other leadership to enable growth.
- Direct client-facing role that includes, articulating key aspects of value proposition.
- Directly engaging with clients to help implement their compliance policies.
- Work with compliance team to design and implement training program for staff.
- Make and implement decisions on compliance matters.
- Partner with legal and business teams around the world to advance business initiatives while maintaining industry-leading compliance standards.
- Salary range $170,000 – $215,000 DOE
- Performance bonus – variable compensation
- Medical Ins.
- Vision Ins.
- Life Ins.
If you are interested or know someone who is qualified for this position please have them send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.