Our client is looking for candidates who take pride in their work, has integrity and takes pride his/her hands-on capabilities, sense of urgency, and attention to detail. He/she appreciates an environment where superior work is encouraged, noticed, and rewarded.
* Ability to perform physical work for extended periods of time
* Repeatedly lift objects up to 55 lbs
* Repeatedly perform physical assembly operations, including pushing, pulling, gripping, twisting, reaching, etc.
* Use of tools that may produce vibration during use
* Use of complex tooling that requires specialized training
* Wearing Personal Protective Equipment: safety glasses, vests, shoes, hard hats
* The candidate should have hands-on experience and proven track record in production in any high quality cutting edge products.
* May provide functional supervision in the absence of the supervisor.
* Production environment with team involvement
* Use of assembly equipment and tooling (power tools, automated equipment)
* Possible weekend work and overtime required
- All 8 -12 hour shifts available
- Overtime and weekends available
- Contract work that can be extended if you do great work
Want to apply? Click here to fill out a job application.