Division: IT/Software Development
Required Education: BS/BA Degree in Computer Science
Hourly Rate: $70.00 – $80.00 Term of Contract: 12 to 18 months
Our client has an immediate need for 2 stellar Java Developers with superior skill set for a 12 month to 18 month assignment. This position could become permanent.
– Must be local or willing to relocate to area
-2 roles open
– Contractor will support application development Projects for 2016/2017
All candidates must be either US Citizens or Green Card Holders.
Creation of functional and technical specifications for business requirements; development of software components, test plans and documentation in accordance with the designs and agreed company standards. Development of prototype software to assist with the design phase of software projects. Will also identify and investigate issues, identify root causes, and complete assigned issues within an agreed-upon timeframe.
- Experience developing and consuming RESTful services with JAX-RS o Java development experience with clear understanding of object-oriented programming
- Experience handling JSON and XML data using Jackson and JAXB
- Clear communication skills
- Pragmatic approach to solving problems
- Commitment to deliver good quality solutions •
- Must pass coding tests during client’s initial phone interviews.
- Must be able to demonstrated ability to design and implement complex software solutions on their own.
- Candidate should have experience building applications using Ext JS (4.x+ or later) or equivalent experience with other single-page application framework such as AngularJS, Backbone, Ember, JQuery with JQuery UI, etc. and have a good understanding good web UI design patterns/concepts (MVVM, MVC, MV*, etc).
- Ideal candidate will also have experience building RESTful backend service with enterprise languages like Java/C#.
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral, good problem solving and analytical skills with the ability to self-start and adapt to changing business requirements/deadlines also desirable.
Want to apply? Click here to fill out a job application.