Candidates MUST have experience recruiting in the Digital, Media, or Publishing industries. Candidates with corporate recruiting experience a plus. This is an in-house position that is located in NYC and all candidates must be either US Citizens or Green Card Holders.
- Collaborate with clients and HR partners to develop a strong understanding of department culture, business strategy and talent profiles to deliver on the hiring needs of the business
- Conduct in-depth screens and assess potential candidates for level of interest, qualifications, compensation requirements and convert hard-to-find passive talent through your understanding of the business and employee value proposition
- Fully leverage technology for superb candidate relationship management through campaign management, lead tracking, and process flow development to discover and sustain cold/warm leads, hot leads, referrals, and other potential prospects
- Use innovative sourcing and marketing/branding techniques to engage both active and passive candidates. Sourcing tools include but are not limited to: LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr and diversity-oriented sites & blogs
- Utilize recruitment tools such as applicant tracking system, CRM etc. for technology optimization, process efficiencies and management of active and passive candidates
- Ensure compliance with EEO/Diversity policies, including FedCon requirements
- Meet established hiring targets and recruiting organization goals
- Participate in special projects/task forces as assigned
- Build and execute talent strategies that strengthen our recruiting culture and candidate experience.
- Represent company for recruiting purposes at identified networking and industry events, job fairs, conferences, etc.
- Develop a broad professional network of top talent
- Train, coach and mentor recruiting team members on advanced search features, modern best practices, and enterprise sourcing integration
- A minimum of 5 years of recruiting experience; previous experience developing and executing fully comprehensive sourcing/recruitment plans
- Experience using social media tools for sourcing and branding efforts; tools include but not limited to: LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr and Diversity oriented sites & Blogs
- Proven ability to support/interact with senior-level management
- A strong business acumen with the ability to understand & interpret complex business needs and business structure
- Ability to analyze job descriptions and candidate profiles to determine target profile needs and appropriate match
- Experience in a role where multiple projects and competing demands are the norm
- Excellent consultative skills and proven success developing strong, collaborative relationships across multiple departments and levels
- Proven experience engaging high-potential prospects through targeted sourcing and cold calling
- Knowledge of enterprise-wide Applicant Tracking systems and proven experience working in a results-measured environment
- Must be able to work effectively in a team environment and communicate effectively across multiple departments and levels, and with little direction or supervision.
- Strong negotiation and presentation skills and outstanding attention to detail
- Ability to maintain confidential information
Want to apply? Click here to fill out a job application.