Division: IT/Software Development
Required Education: Bachelors in Computer Science ideal
Hourly Rate: $60.00 Term of Contract: 9 months
The Sr. Systems Engineer will build out new platform functionality and orchestration flows using HP OO and supplementing with custom code where needed.
- Develop thorough technical documentation including diagrams for any implemented work.
- Use secured by default as a guiding principle for design and implementation.
- Customize vendor developed web portal.
- Maintain existing orchestration flows and code — make improvements to increase reliability and reusability.
- Develop API integrations into external systems.
- Develop monitoring integrations and operational dashboards.
- Leverage configuration management toolsets to further orchestrate deployments (SCCM, Puppet, Chef, etc.)
- Handle escalations for reported platform issues.
- Strong understanding of end-to-end monitoring of infrastructure.
- Strong understanding of Software Development Lifecycle with ability to understand developer requirements.
- Proficient with HP Operations Orchestration and HP Cloud Service Automation
- Proficient in web services development and integrations (REST, Soap, etc)
- Proficient at systems administration (Windows Server and Linux).
- Working knowledge of security protocols for SSO such as SAML, OAuth, etc.
- Working knowledge of foundational TCP/IP networking required to orchestrate IPAM
- Working knowledge of database administration and web application hosting
- Able to write clean, reusable orchestration flows and code
Want to apply? Click here to fill out a job application.