Division: IT/Software Development
Required Education: BA degree in CS or Equivalent
Hourly Rate: $85 Term of Contract: 6 Months Possible Extension
BRIEF OVERVIEW: Please do not apply if you are not an US Citizen or Green Card Holder.
Client has an urgent need for this position to be filled quickly. Responsibilities include supporting technical teams across to integrate our services onto a variety of consumer technology platforms from mobile devices to browsers to almost anywhere our apps and services can be hosted. Solution Engineers are critical to support ongoing business unit adoption, projects, and engagement with client’s solutions and other complimentary services that are commonly used to provide an exceptional guest identity experience across the numerous sites, apps, games and experiences.
These engagements are highly technical in nature. They are also very diverse in the technologies used and the levels of support required by the various teams involved. This role requires a high degree of patience, creativity, attention to detail, organization, great communication skills and the ability to collaborate with other engineers of various skill levels.
• Support technical teams across to integrate our services onto a variety of consumer technology platforms from mobile devices to browsers to almost anywhere our apps and services can be hosted .
• Support on-boarding workflows and configure advanced feature requirements
• Troubleshooting, debugging, and analysis of code written and maintained by other teams
• Work with technical writers to continuously improve our documentation and also provide documentation for process improvement and a variety of technical knowledge sharing
• Regression test build deployments and help improve through test automation and/or tools and scripts development/use.
• 7+ years coding experience focused on front-end technologies and some back-end–preferably for enterprise companies
• 2+ years in a technical ownership role: Customer-oriented mindset and drive to own and solve customer problems • 2+ years writing unit and/or functional tests, ideally in an SDET role: Eye for automation and efficiency.
• Ability to grasp high level goals and express them as technical requirements
Excellent object-oriented design and programming skills • Development experience with high load, large-scale, concurrent systems (managing load, performance, availability, information flows)
• Ability to analyze and resolve production issues related to scale and logic
• Solid understanding of data structures and caching techniques
• Customer communication, technical documentation and strong organization skills
• Self-motivated, proactive, curious, responsible and flexible • Prior solutions / integration / TPM experience
Want to apply? Click here to fill out a job application.