Division: IT/Software Development
Required Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
Hourly Rate: $66.50 Term of Contract: 12 Months
To be considered all candidates must be US Citizens or Green Card holders.
We are looking for a talented software developer for our Content Management Systems team delivers content management and publishing solutions that are closely aligned with business segment strategies, while providing subject matter expertise and facilitating knowledge share in the CMS space across the company. This role has an emphasis on familiarity with Identity and Access management concepts. We are experts in content management and publishing, and are focused on providing a portfolio of scalable, flexible and cost-effective CMS solutions, including the GoPublish CMS suite.
• Implement features under the guidance of the project lead • Collaborate with business technology teams to integrate company services on their applications
• Communicate technical architecture direction and coordinate technical proof of concept analyses
• Create user applications that transform complex tasks and information into a user-friendly, engaging learning experiences
• Partner with leadership to ensure that technical designs meet customer requirements and implementation constraints.
• Strong communications skills and ability to manage business expectations is required.
• Ability to collaborate with business to develop recommendations and solutions is required.
• Significant experience developing solutions leveraging relational and NoSQL databases (MySQL, MS SQL, Cassandra, Mongo DB) and ORM tools (Hibernate)
Want to apply? Click here to fill out a job application.