Our client is the leader in food service management and support services. They serve millions, from vending to restaurants, from corporate cafes to school lunches. If you’ve been hungry and away from home, chances are good that you’ve tasted our company’s food and unmistakable service. Throughout the US and Canada, our company has more than 200,000 associates in 50 states, ten provinces, and two territories.
We are looking for looking for a Senior Director of Food and Nutrition for their DC location.
- Certified Dietary Manager (CDM)
- 5-7 years of hospital experience in leadership capacity
- 8+ years of direct foodservice operational management experience
- Experience delegating and managing union employees
- 2-4 years experience managing a 500+ bed hospital
- Strong supervisory, leadership, management and coaching skills
- Previous P&L accountability or contract-managed service experience desired
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Excellent financial, budgetary, accounting and computational skills
- Ability to communicate on various levels to management, client and customer
The Sr. Director of Food and Nutritional Services is an exciting opportunity for an energetic, entrepreneurial manager who is constantly seeking a better way to conduct business. This key leadership position is directly responsible for the successful operation of Food & Nutrition Services in an Acute Care Hospital. The Sr. Director ensures client, customer service/satisfaction with efficient cost-effective management meeting and exceeding stated expectations. Responsible for all food service related activities; including patient care, non-patient care (retail, cafeteria, catering etc), quality improvement, sanitation, infection control and all hospital-related activities.
- Salary range $90,000 – $95,000
- Bonus 10%
- Medical Ins.
- Dental Ins.
- Vision Ins.
- Life Ins.