Our client currently has 6 food cart openings in this role. The Route Associate provides a Cafe experience by providing satellite cafe and break rooms with excellent service and consistently stocked beverages and foods is responsible for maintaining a clean, well-organized, and relaxing atmosphere. Your role will be to mmaintains an upbeat, friendly, professional demeanor at all times and adhere to cart operation guidelines. The Route Associate reports to the Cafe Supervisor.
- Ability to train new team members with honest, positive, encouraging feedback.
- Provides in-the-moment coaching in a professional and constructive manner as needed
- Provides superb service to all employees by acknowledging and greeting every employee in a friendly and welcoming manner and addressing employee concerns before completing all other assignments and tasks
- Follow all company and safety and security policies and procedures
- Follow health and sanitation guidelines for all products
- Cleans dining areas, serving areas, equipment, workspaces and facilities
- Restocks quality food and beverage products consistently for all employees
- Maintains regular and punctual attendance
- Set up, stock, and maintain work areas.
- Adhere to F.I.F.O. principles when stocking inventory
- Ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional Develop and
- Maintain positive working relationships with other team members
- Report accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions to Cafe Supervisor
- Complete safety training and certifications as required
- Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Cafe Supervisors
- Use of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) is required in certain areas.
- Such PPE includes but is not limited to head, foot, hand, torso, respiratory, vision and hearing protective devices
- Maintains equipment in clean and operable condition Utilizes equipment safety checklist to report issues
- Requirements California Food-Handlers Card
- Ability to move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing up to 50 pounds
- Clean background check Previous retail or other customer service experience preferred excellent attendance and reliability.
- Orientation to teamwork, but must also work well independently Must be able to operate an electric cart in a manufacturing facility
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to readily adapt to change Open to feedback and committed to continuous improvement Ability to embrace new information and learn quickly
PREFERRED WORK EXPERIENCE:
Hotels, janitorial, restaurant, airport and customer service industries
Want to apply? Click here to fill out a job application.